Various Rules And Information:
YOU NEED A BROWSER WITH 128 BIT ENCRYPTION IN ORDER TO SIGNUP. CCBILL WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OLDER BROWSER WITH A LOWER ENCRYPTION. AS A RESULT YOU'LL GET ERRORS OR "PAGE NOT FOUND", WHEN YOU TRY TO SIGNUP. WE SUGGEST YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER TO THE LATEST VERSION. THIS WILL ALSO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR TRANSACTIONS. YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST BROWSERS HERE (CLICK HERE).
- THE SITE IS WELL PROTECTED AGAINST HACKERS AND PASSWORD TRADING. YOUR ACCOUNT IS PERSONAL AND SHARING IT WILL CAUSE THE SYSTEM TO BLOCK IT IN A MATTER OF MINUTES.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! - SET YOUR DISPLAY TO EITHER 24 OR 32 BITS. AT 16 BITS, OR LOWER, THE PHOTOS WILL LOOK REALLY BAD! TO CHANGE THE DISPLAY SETTINGS GO TO THE CONTROL PANEL, CHOOSE DISPLAY, CLICK ON SETTINGS AND SET THE VIDEOCARD TO 24 OR 32 BITS.
- INTERNET EXPLORER USERS / AOL USERS - A NEW FEATURE IMPLEMENTED IN IE, IS AN OPTION THAT WILL RESIZE THE PHOTOS TO FIT YOUR SCREEN. OUR HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS ARE SOMETIMES IN EXCESS OF 2000 PIXELS ON THE LARGEST SIDE. WHEN IE RESIZES THEM, THE RESULT IS MOST OF THE TIMES AN UGLY PHOTO, ALL FUZZY AND PIXELATED. TO DISABLE THIS "CLEVER" FUNCTION, GO TO INTERNET OPTIONS, ADVANCED TOOLBAR, MULTIMEDIA, AND THEN UNCHECK THE OPTION 'AUTOMATIC IMAGE RESIZING' - THIS IS YET ANOTHER MICROSOFT'S WAY TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CHOICES!
IF YOU CANNOT VIEW THE MEMBER'S AREA, YOU MIGHT HAVE JAVA DISABLED. ENABLE IT. IF YOU STILL CANNOT VIEW OUR PAGES, PLEASE EMAIL US.
- Before you report a non working password please be sure that you entered it correctly. The system is CASE SenSitiVe, so you have to enter your user/password as you entered them upon subscription, please check your receipt to ensure you're entering them correctly.
- There's a major issue with Internet Explorer and it's automated password feature that may prevent you from entering the member's area. This mostly happens when you tried to enter the site with random usernames, before signing up, or when you've been on the site before, but with another username and password.
- If you tried to hack the site by entering random usernames and passwords your IP might be logged as abusive. In that case try back in a while or disconnect and reconnect so that your IP changes...and next time DO NOT try to hack the site, we're not responsible for abusive behaviors and most of the upscale websites have this kind of protection.
- Before attempting to login again also restart the computer. Should you still have problems entering the site please write us.